Are you embarrassed to be doing Youtube?

Well I for one definitely don't feel embarrassed about it. Anyone who wants to support me is fully welcomed though.

I keep it private, but i wouldn't say i'm embarassed. I'm proud of my content, but I'm just quite a shy guy and wouldn't really want to share it with friends

Embarrased? No. Aware of my quality? Yes. I do see myself trying to make better videos, which is why every video is a big jump in quality from the last, so around this time, I started to bring it up more, because not only was I more dedicated, but I had a catalog of stuff to share as well.

I was very embarrassed initially. I think I was more worried about the people not getting it. People have you defined to a particular role and when you step out of that it can get uncomfortable or confusing for them.

Either way I made myself share it on my personal social media platform. Overall, it has been positive. Some of my family and friends share my videos and some have given great feedback to help me improve.

Well at first I don't want people to know about it but then I can't get any views so I already ask people to view.. Then I got lot's of views so I ask them to subscribe next.. They are so supportive that they will do what you ask and won't do what you don't ask hehehe.. So when I'm asking I'm already asking to sub like and watch hahaha.. Although most of them are busy and I understand that they need to do work too.. :) so I'm now looking for active youtubers already.. :)

Back