Comedy Anyone down to collaborate and build a friendship?

LegallyBlack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I just recently restarted my channel with my buddy and we would like to expand our YouTube opportunities by collaborating with you guys! It would be great if we could grow together. I think if we get a bunch of small YouTubers with similar channels we can all help each other greatly and rise in subs in a fast pace!

If your interested in collaborating let me know! We are focused on scary/Halloween themed videos during October just to keep with trending topics!

Hope we can be friends! :)

bstylz01

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Always down to collaborate ☺

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

harvOGK12

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah sure lets do it![DOUBLEPOST=1478444784,1478444753][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah sure lets do it!

Josh Speight Vlogs

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I just recently restarted my channel with my buddy and we would like to expand our YouTube opportunities by collaborating with you guys! It would be great if we could grow together. I think if we get a bunch of small YouTubers with similar channels we can all help each other greatly and rise in subs in a fast pace!

If your interested in collaborating let me know! We are focused on scary/Halloween themed videos during October just to keep with trending topics!

SUP BRO! Im down to collab drop me a message if your up for it :)

Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

If you ever wanna collab hmu on my twitter or instagram @maylayluvsyah I'm always down <3

Craig anderson

Reaction score
Hey just saw this, I'm new to YouTube and I was thinking of doing prank videos. I'm 17 years old and I would love to collab.