GottaCatchDimal

My channel is based on telling stories about my self and eventually I might branch out into making fictional stories or using other people's stories. I'm also trying to make it based on my voice and personality too!

So if there is anyone out there who likes to tell stories about themselves or others, please come mingle on this thread! I'd love to meet people who do similar things to my channel!

-Timmotay

I did a story only told by sounds on my channel.it was just a test, but at tge moment i am working on a concept for another, longer video with better story etc. You can check my video out if you want its on my Experiments playlist.
If you wnat to collaborate some time,just tell me :)

Oh and my story is fictional

I did a story only told by sounds on my channel.it was just a test, but at tge moment i am working on a concept for another, longer video with better story etc. You can check my video out if you want its on my Experiments playlist.
If you wnat to collaborate some time,just tell me :)

Oh and my story is fictional

That was a very interesting video! You should do more like that! And yeah, I'm down for a collaboration of sorts!

I have a small playlist of folklore/mythology stories on my channel. They get less views than my main type of videos but I believe my subscribers watch them ^^ (I want to believe because I like doing them )

I count myself as a story teller, mostly through drawings - either I talk about stories about my own experiences or things I have on my mind, trying to make a grand conclusion at the end. Nice to see others doing the same here ^^

I don't tell stories too often on my channel, but I have organized storytelling events in theaters for many years, and I write stories for the stage all the time.

Hey guys, it's nice to meet you all! You guys have some fun and unique channels! If anyone is looking to collaborate, I'm down!

Back