• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

OneManOneMic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
With about 1.3K subscribers I just passed 50K channel views :) I have been off my game for a bit but I now upload twice a week (every Tuesday and Thursday) and I've seen my average views per video go up! Really satisfying stuff! Now onto 100K views!

OneManOneMic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations! Did you get those subs by just uploading or did you do some more?
My friend and I had a gaming channel previously that a couple dozen people came over from, but other than that it's just organic growth

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Awesome! Congratulations!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Where else do you promote your videos? I assume the regular like facebook/twitter and probably here but is there any other sites that you use? Congrats btw!

OneManOneMic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I pretty much just use the typical Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, but I've occasionally used Reddit for specific videos that it makes sense for.

Where else do you promote your videos? I assume the regular like facebook/twitter and probably here but is there any other sites that you use? Congrats btw!

YoungWildMe3

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How do you use Reddit? I'm not familiar with this.