• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Richie O'Donnell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys!! So my girlfriend Laura and I love to be creative and always wanted to start a youtube channel so a few months ago we made the decision and we love it! I can't describe the feeling I get being able to share my creative content on a platform like youtube but I bet you all know the feeling i'm talking about :) Anyway today Laura and my channel surpassed 50 subscribers and that huge for us!! We are so grateful to be able to share or creativity and then for people to subscribe to our content is such a great feeling! As we are really new to youtube if anyone has some suggestions/feedback/tips for us we would really appreciate it! I'd love to check out some channels as well! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Reactions: Rocky

DanDaSimmer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Hey your videos are an awesome quality! Well done :D
I can definitely see the styles of people who have inspired you but done in your own way, awesome!
Heres to the next 50 subscribers!

Richie O'Donnell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey your videos are an awesome quality! Well done :D
I can definitely see the styles of people who have inspired you but done in your own way, awesome!
Heres to the next 50 subscribers!
Thanks man I appreciate the feedback. I feel your pain about burning your tongue on the croissant lol I like your content

Reactions: DanDaSimmer

RatuPoy

Reaction score
Good job man. When you hit 100 subs, that's gonna be your first milestone in your history, and will be a moment you won't forget :)

Richie O'Donnell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good job man. When you hit 100 subs, that's gonna be your first milestone in your history, and will be a moment you won't forget :)
Thanks man, yea its super exciting to see the growth. Once you get the bug you can't stop!!

The Cold Abyss

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow amazing congrats good job! (=[DOUBLEPOST=1471221933,1471221893][/DOUBLEPOST]May you and you're channel have luck and prosperity! (=

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations! Keep up the good work and you'll hit 100 in no time!