• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Scandinavian Freckles

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have been on youtube for almost 2 months and I am so excited to almost have 30 subs.

I started doing it as like a hobby on the down low, no one other than my mom knows about my channel, not even my friends so I am super proud of my channel :) !!

What an awesome way to get to know people & discover more of the wonderful world we live in !!

Lots of love, Linda

Reactions: Crown

DuncanT

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Woah that's a great achievement, especially if your mother is the only one close to you that knows about it! Congratulations, you deserve more subscribers though! :)

Scandinavian Freckles

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Woah that's a great achievement, especially if your mother is the only one close to you that knows about it! Congratulations, you deserve more subscribers though! :)
Thank you so much Duncan :) !! That is really nice of you to say ! :)

Reactions: DuncanT

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Congrats on 30+ subscribers! That's a great achievement to get to and I'm so excited for you and your channel!!

Scandinavian Freckles

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
And just like that you're at 32! Congratulations and well done!
Thank you so much :) It is amazing :) !!![DOUBLEPOST=1473708033,1473707985][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats on now making the milestone. :)

(For the future, please read the rules at the top of the milestones forum and only create the thread AFTER you have achieved it. )

Thanks for your understanding and good luck. :)
Thank you :) Oh, sorry !! I just became a part of the forum today so I didn't know !! Thanks for letting me know :) !![DOUBLEPOST=1473708075][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats on 30+ subscribers! That's a great achievement to get to and I'm so excited for you and your channel!!
Thank you so much for saying that :) Have a wonderful day !!

Reactions: Crown