• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Scandinavian Freckles

Loving YTtalk
I have been on youtube for almost 2 months and I am so excited to almost have 30 subs.

I started doing it as like a hobby on the down low, no one other than my mom knows about my channel, not even my friends so I am super proud of my channel :) !!

What an awesome way to get to know people & discover more of the wonderful world we live in !!

Lots of love, Linda

Woah that's a great achievement, especially if your mother is the only one close to you that knows about it! Congratulations, you deserve more subscribers though! :)

Congrats on 30+ subscribers! That's a great achievement to get to and I'm so excited for you and your channel!!

And just like that you're at 32! Congratulations and well done!
Thank you so much :) It is amazing :) !!![DOUBLEPOST=1473708033,1473707985][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats on now making the milestone. :)

(For the future, please read the rules at the top of the milestones forum and only create the thread AFTER you have achieved it. )

Thanks for your understanding and good luck. :)

Thank you :) Oh, sorry !! I just became a part of the forum today so I didn't know !! Thanks for letting me know :) !![DOUBLEPOST=1473708075][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats on 30+ subscribers! That's a great achievement to get to and I'm so excited for you and your channel!!
Thank you so much for saying that :) Have a wonderful day !!

Back