Comedy 1,700 Subscribers. Looking For People Interested In Collab.

Melee Vida

It could be anything, I have lots of ideas, and I'm happy to hear yours too. Some Ideas would be, talking about something we have in common, a video response, a funny skit, a tag or challenge, a game. Whatever works :)

You can message me on here, or you can message me on YouTube. My name is Vida Armonia (1,738 subscribers)

Hey, London based. If your looking for a colab me and my pathner are looking for awesome bubbly people to make and enjoy doing a video so yeah. Just a reply to your thingie

Hey, i have been looking for someone to make a skit with! i have 2,000+ subs and would love to help you grow to. hit me up so we can discuss stuff

yo i live in canada and would love to roast i mean chat with you. i wouldnt mind a challenge as well. if interested just skype me @medic1018

It could be anything, I have lots of ideas, and I'm happy to hear yours too. Some Ideas would be, talking about something we have in common, a video response, a funny skit, a tag or challenge, a game. Whatever works :)

You can message me on here, or you can message me on YouTube. My name is Vida Armonia (1,738 subscribers)
Hello, where are you loca

Was there a specific type of skit you had in mind?

Back