How did you start?

• Total voters

Andronick

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey guys! I would like to hear your reasons as to why you do YouTube!
I myself do YouTube as a hobby because I like to make videos with friends.
Why do you do it? :)

Reactions: TC-PRO

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey guys! I would like to hear your reasons as to why you do YouTube!
I myself do YouTube as a hobby because I like to make videos with friends.
Why do you do it? :)
I originally started a channel to show my videos to family and friends without having to send a huge file every time. THEN I got my pups, and I film them all the time. Dogs do funny things, and still I wanted to originally share with friends and family. THEN I realized I could make money. I would still do the same videos, but I wouldn't promote as much if I didn't make money. I like to show people my videos... I'm part Asian so I love to do camera stuff, I take a lot of pictures and video. YouTube is just a small part, I take thousands of pictures that I like to share. WAY before YouTube I used to do video and pictures, I've always liked it. I would still do videos and pictures if I made $0, I just wouldn't promote my stuff like I do.

IronAntz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Youtube is my hobby right now. I wanted to create something while doing something I love which is playing video games. I have seen so many other let's players and love what they bring and the entertainment they give us that I wanted to do the same. I treat it as a hobby because right now with how small I am if I treated this like I a career I would be crying right now. Keeping it as the idea of a Hobby lets me keep creating and not worry about the numbers. I know they will grow over time, since as we all know Rome was not built in a day. For me its just wanting to make something and share it with people so that for a few minutes a day they can forget their normal lives and escape into another world that they may not have access to themselves for what ever reason.

TranquilGeo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do it because I'm completely addicted to youtube. I don't watch tv other than a few select shows so this is how I spend my time when I'm not writing new music for my band. My section of the country is some of the most beautiful in the world and I want to share that with others.

Reactions: alexoah and TC-PRO

Lordwindowlicker

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I do it because I want to create content to discuss games, and entertain people. So many reviewers out there don't actually review the games... and if their aim is just to be funny, that's fine. But I want to do more than that.

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I do it for the LULZ :p
I do it for the LULZ
I do it for the LULZ

OK bye guys, now smiley is coming for me :hot: