Who makes your channel art?

I make it myself.
And I feel like everytime I make a new banner it gets better than the last one, so I get a sense of progress :)

I feel the same way, both me and my buddy Noah (who I run the channel with) have tried to create all of our branding from scratch. Honestly, we both love creating stuff so that might be the reason why we do it. We are currently working on new channel art and I totally see what you mean with getting a sense of progress. :)

I designed my own channel art on pic monkey, It was frustrating at first with the sizing and everything but I really enjoyed it :) I love making channel banners, endslates and thumbnails

I made my banner myself (which is just a picture of Chernobyl power plant) and someone had my profile pic in a shout out picture, and I asked for permission to use it!

My banner was created by an artist called Caro Waro (she makes incredible stuff).

and my intro animation which I love was made between her and animator Cristina de Manuel.
Put "waroartwork" and "cristinademanuelink" on the end of facebook dot com to see their work, they are both incredible artists.

In my case, I feel getting them professionally made was a great investment and I couldn't be happier with my channel branding. :)

Back