Who makes your channel art?

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
I make it myself.
And I feel like everytime I make a new banner it gets better than the last one, so I get a sense of progress :)

P2Syndrome

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I feel the same way, both me and my buddy Noah (who I run the channel with) have tried to create all of our branding from scratch. Honestly, we both love creating stuff so that might be the reason why we do it. We are currently working on new channel art and I totally see what you mean with getting a sense of progress. :)

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
I'm pretty good in Photoshop so I do all of my own designs.

GBeeTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My brother is a leading designer in the online world. (@itsmagichere) So I'm pretty set

Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I designed my own channel art on pic monkey, It was frustrating at first with the sizing and everything but I really enjoyed it :) I love making channel banners, endslates and thumbnails

ImSoLugo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i make mine and that's why it's so awful :D
I couldn't have said it better myself. xD
It may have taken me hours but I'm proud of it dammit.

I'm glad you found a solution by using that website though. I may check it out in the future

Reactions: Firefox Fifa

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I made my banner myself (which is just a picture of Chernobyl power plant) and someone had my profile pic in a shout out picture, and I asked for permission to use it!

ScienceIsFun

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My banner was created by an artist called Caro Waro (she makes incredible stuff).

and my intro animation which I love was made between her and animator Cristina de Manuel.
Put "waroartwork" and "cristinademanuelink" on the end of facebook dot com to see their work, they are both incredible artists.

In my case, I feel getting them professionally made was a great investment and I couldn't be happier with my channel branding. :)