Who makes your channel art?

HeyQueerFace

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I personally make mine using a back and forth tango between photoshop, and sites like pixlr, canva, and picmonkey

pcgamergirl

Coffee Fiend
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I make my own channel art/thumbnails. I didn't make my avatar, but I'll get around to that eventually. :p I just recently put up a new banner about a week ago:

fbcover-828x315.jpg

And just switched up my thumbnail design too (tho not a whole lot):

maxresdefault.jpg

This thumbnail was fun because it's part game screenshot and part official character render png. I'm trying to make my thumbnails more original instead of just using direct screenshots from the game I'm playing.

Sidenote: I've been a graphic designer for 15+ years and always use Photoshop, so beyond Photoshop as a medium, I couldn't suggest anything else since I don't really know what's available! But ultimately, I kinda think less is more with the thumbnails so long as you get the point across and banner art is really all your own.

Reactions: HeyQueerFace

Painer

Reaction score
Everything on my Channel is made from me. The Banner is the one thing I am not really happy with right now. I use mostly Gimp for it

crydaddy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm looking to change my channel art banner, icon, logo etc but I'm hopeless when it comes to designing stuff like this.

Do you guys design all your channel art or has someone else made it for you?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I make all my own art however am venturing into getting a friend to animate an outro for me given I supply her with the necessary key frames. Experiment with doodle/sketches regardless of your ability so you have a rough idea of what you want prior to polishing it up yourself or handing it to someone else to perfect.

Jetpi99 Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Made mine myself, it's not very fancy, but I like it. I prefer simplistic logo and channel art. Especially channel art which focuses on text so it's very easy to recognize.

Marseekuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
My friend made the avatar and banner for my channel. I love it! I like myself as a cartoon haha. I make thumbnails myself, but it's usually just a printscreen of a video and a title written on it. And khm, I make it all in a Painter, what can I say, I'm an old school girl hahahah. Just kidding. But for real, I have no idea about this stuff.

Linkopotamus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The good old free software of the internet! I have no graphic editing software, but luckily a quick google search will show you simple free websites you can use, and you can upload any picture you want so you can make them look quite good. There are some downsides though, for instance you can't add shadow to text which makes it a pain having the text stand out from the image behind it sometimes.