Who makes your channel art?

lauragilly

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm looking to change my channel art banner, icon, logo etc but I'm hopeless when it comes to designing stuff like this.

Do you guys design all your channel art or has someone else made it for you?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: TwoTakes

ProfessionalRik

Gaming Culture's Icon
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I made mine and I have little to no art skills AND I'm on a laptop, so yeah! My banner was made with a site though, I didn't draw it myself. But the logo is my design and art, and my channel icon is my own art as well.

TwoTakes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'm looking to change my channel art banner, icon, logo etc but I'm hopeless when it comes to designing stuff like this.

You should check websites like FOTOR which have lots of easy to use tools and free templates so anyone can make something that looks pretty sweet.

lauragilly

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You should check websites like FOTOR which have lots of easy to use tools and free templates so anyone can make something that looks pretty sweet.
I checked out FOTOR and made my self a little banner. My channel looks 10x better having some half decent channel art! Thank you so much

Reactions: TwoTakes

KellieBean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i make mine, and i like it that way, haha

TwoTakes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I checked out FOTOR and made my self a little banner. My channel looks 10x better having some half decent channel art! Thank you so much

No Problem- I just checked out what you've done and its looks sweet! Nice one =]

GledGFX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer

i can make you one. what design you want making?

Johnny Kag

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I always make mine, but it is because I am passionate about good graphics and I love working on the looks of my channel, I want it to look professional and fun + I love playing with Photoshop!

In case you are not that type of person, you can either use some easy online tools like fotor, which you have already done, or else hire a Graphic Designer to create some graphics for you, you can actually find some cheap ones when it comes to Youtube graphics!

Good luck with your channel!

listed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I made mine myself . pretty basis but I kind of like it. It gets the message across lol