Who makes your channel art?

P14

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I reccommend making it yourself so you can control the way you want your channel to look and don't have to rely on others to make you a thumbnail or something before uploading. Photoshop is not that hard to learn, and is very user friendly. If you want something simpler but powerful (and free) I also reccommend Paint.Net.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I create mine myself. It's not hard with the basic tools out there available, like Panzoid's Backgrounder designer.

Michael Lunatic

Cosplay Videos|Comedy|Unboxings
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
I design all my channel art, thumbnails and promotional art. I do it all through PicsArt on my Mobile Cell phone. The Results are Great!

Larya

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
we create ours as well...avatar, banner, outro and pretty much everything else, using either photoshop or adobe speciall effects (for outro)

Reactions: WinYourLife

WinYourLife

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am creating my stuff, I think that If you do your work, is probably the best work you can have!

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
I create my essentials since I am able to make it as unique as possible, as well as the fact that I can make it to my exact or similar requirements.

The_Man_XX

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I made mine through a site & well my I don't have a logo yet so in the mean time its a bat symbol.i'm content on my banner but I'll change it in the future and hopefully come up with a new logo.

Lekjih

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do mine, though I was lazy and the dp is technically not finished, the dragon is and that's the logo for the corner of my vids, and I was to replace my dp for my face now anyway.

CaveCat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do. I used old versions of Photoshop to make my channel art