Who makes your channel art?

Colormyfootsteps

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I used Fiverr for my channel banner. A Youtuber who uses the Fiverr service to make money actually created my banner. It's a helpful site but it's not free. I hope that helps a little.

Marky Sparks

I've Got It
Reaction score
I'm looking to change my channel art banner, icon, logo etc but I'm hopeless when it comes to designing stuff like this.

Do you guys design all your channel art or has someone else made it for you?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I make all my own but my channel has a very childish hand drawn vibe so it fits! Just make sure whatever you do it shows your personality

Firefox Fifa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm looking to change my channel art banner, icon, logo etc but I'm hopeless when it comes to designing stuff like this.

Do you guys design all your channel art or has someone else made it for you?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I made mine myself, but that's only because I know how to. I would try it and ask people for feedback and if it isn't good try a graphics guy or a friend.

JZilla1995

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I make my own channel design. It's not really too complicated but I was going for the minimalistic look.

Kate GD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey! I make everything myself! You can use PIXLR to make banners and stuff if you want! It is a really cool site!

HausofN7

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Me, I actually make all of my own stuff. I use Photoshop with mine. :)

Skeltano

The Best YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've made my own, it's not that hard honestly, all it takes is a little bit of knowledge in design and photoshop.

K.M. Draws

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I do my own stuff. I figured I do something with that Graphic Design degree that I'm working on ^^.

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I made all of my channel art logos and such. I spent a good time making sure it all looked right. My advice would be to first go to a colour scheme site and find a set of 3 colours that you like. Then work from that and build your graphics using those colours. I use white, and 2 types of purple. They compliment each other. I also consistently use the same font for my logo, banner and thumbnails and any in video text. Having good channel art creates a brand and makes your channel look a lot smarter. A lot of these free banner sites are ok if you really don't what you're doing, but they are limited in a lot of ways.