Until now, my favorite Youtuber is GFX Mentor who is an expert in Adobe PS, AI and Illustrator. The way he teaches and attention to detail is extremely appreciable. I learnt Adobe PS, AI and Illustrator without spending even a single penny and that too while sitting at home. A decent personality easily reachable at Facebook and Insta.
Prays for him that he may achieve the peak of success.

While this is subject to change, my favorites at the moment are Braille Skateboarding, Playstation Access, and Davie504. Life has been a bit complicated recently, so watching lighthearted channels has been a major help.

I made Selena Gomez - Lose You To Love Me Karaoke (Acoustic Piano Instrumental karaoke)
IS THAT LEGAL ,,,,,,,,,,,??????????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
For years I just used it to watch comedy clips from established shows. But this year I've really gotten into actual Youtubers and subscribed to some nerdy legends like Lindybeige and Scholagladiatoria.

Hello peeps

I hope you are all well, so basically I’ve been working as a tv extra for Itv, bbc and channel 4 and I’ve decided I would like to start up a YouTube channel, I have a few ideas in mind but open to new ideas, whilst making new friends :)

I am from Manchester but I’m willing to drive to other areas if we can actually make this happen.

if anyone is interested please get in touch.

speak soon

Michael

Back