• Join the largest paid sponsorship network. Join at YTtalk.com

Reaction score
Hello peeps

I hope you are all well, so basically I’ve been working as a tv extra for Itv, bbc and channel 4 and I’ve decided I would like to start up a YouTube channel, I have a few ideas in mind but open to new ideas, whilst making new friends :)

I am from Manchester but I’m willing to drive to other areas if we can actually make this happen.

if anyone is interested please get in touch.

speak soon

Michael

xBlazingStar94x

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I always find it hard to pick a favourite for me due to the variety that I watch from gamers, to vloggers, to tutorials etc. All different sized creators from a few subscribers to millions. I pick what I watch depending on what I am doing and my mood, anyone else do this? I watch so many sometimes it is hard to even think of someone off the top of my head.

Reactions: FOREVER PURPLE

Sahmi007

Reaction score
Very hard to choose but I'll still go with Luisito Comunica because he focuses on showcasing the cultures and histories of the places he visits in his videos. Then there's Dude perfect and PewDiePie

OpiumSymposium

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
Filthy Frank will always have a special spot in my heart but Caddicarus is by far my favourite channel. Other than that, I love Syrian, SquareEyedJak, Stevie T, TheGamingMuse and William Maranci. Also, check Deepfakery. It's a small channel that specializes in deep fakes and they/him/her deserve way more subscribers than they have.

ruhi

Reaction score
So Im looking for a few new youtube channels to subscribe to so I was wondering what are your favorite youtubers?

Mine are Nigahiga, JacksGap, dicasp, Shaytards, and CTFxC

What are yours?
carryminati

Manhuatv

Reaction score
Pertempuran Terakhir Zero Gundam
Lagu Sampul WHITE_REFLECTION | Gundam_W_Endless_Waltz

Simpsonthego

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I know most people are saying smaller channels but honestly, even though this channel isn't in my niche, Yes Theory is by far my favorite channel. They promote positivity and great content. I like to follow people when they have a story thread with their videos, but for some reason their channel keeps having me come back for more.

Tubebuddy | Easy to use and install | TubeBuddy.com