xBlazingStar94x

Now by the name of ActuallyEmoTrash
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I always find it hard to pick a favourite for me due to the variety that I watch from gamers, to vloggers, to tutorials etc. All different sized creators from a few subscribers to millions. I pick what I watch depending on what I am doing and my mood, anyone else do this? I watch so many sometimes it is hard to even think of someone off the top of my head.

Reactions: FOREVER PURPLE

Sahmi007

Reaction score
Very hard to choose but I'll still go with Luisito Comunica because he focuses on showcasing the cultures and histories of the places he visits in his videos. Then there's Dude perfect and PewDiePie

OpiumSymposium

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Comedian
Filthy Frank will always have a special spot in my heart but Caddicarus is by far my favourite channel. Other than that, I love Syrian, SquareEyedJak, Stevie T, TheGamingMuse and William Maranci. Also, check Deepfakery. It's a small channel that specializes in deep fakes and they/him/her deserve way more subscribers than they have.

Manhuatv

Reaction score
Pertempuran Terakhir Zero Gundam
Lagu Sampul WHITE_REFLECTION | Gundam_W_Endless_Waltz

Simpsonthego

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I know most people are saying smaller channels but honestly, even though this channel isn't in my niche, Yes Theory is by far my favorite channel. They promote positivity and great content. I like to follow people when they have a story thread with their videos, but for some reason their channel keeps having me come back for more.

xpdeus

Reaction score
My favorite is Odyn. He is traveling and metal detecting across Poland and Europe

TheSchoedelBoys

Reaction score
Definitely either Lazarbeam (been watching him since he was at 100k), David Dobrik, or a small gamer called BRC Psycho.