Elisa93

Reaction score
Website
statuscaptions.com
Channel Type
Other
Until now, my favorite Youtuber is GFX Mentor who is an expert in Adobe PS, AI and Illustrator. The way he teaches and attention to detail is extremely appreciable. I learnt Adobe PS, AI and Illustrator without spending even a single penny and that too while sitting at home. A decent personality easily reachable at Facebook and Insta.
Prays for him that he may achieve the peak of success.

NimrodIam

Reaction score
While this is subject to change, my favorites at the moment are Braille Skateboarding, Playstation Access, and Davie504. Life has been a bit complicated recently, so watching lighthearted channels has been a major help.

Hypnelda

Reaction score
If allowed, I'd go with the classic Smosh somewhere up to 2010. Or it might just be nostalgia :D

easyeasy

Reaction score
I made Selena Gomez - Lose You To Love Me Karaoke (Acoustic Piano Instrumental karaoke)
IS THAT LEGAL ,,,,,,,,,,,??????????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Taken a long break from youtube and finally getting back into it. Can anyone send me some good channel recs? I'd love to catch up on who/what is new and trending!

Bland Mark

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
For years I just used it to watch comedy clips from established shows. But this year I've really gotten into actual Youtubers and subscribed to some nerdy legends like Lindybeige and Scholagladiatoria.

Reaction score
Hello peeps

I hope you are all well, so basically I’ve been working as a tv extra for Itv, bbc and channel 4 and I’ve decided I would like to start up a YouTube channel, I have a few ideas in mind but open to new ideas, whilst making new friends :)

I am from Manchester but I’m willing to drive to other areas if we can actually make this happen.

if anyone is interested please get in touch.

speak soon

Michael