I tried Adobe Premiere Pro, but for someone with no video editing experience I found it overwhelming. So I decided to use the free and more user-friendly iMovie and you know thus far I'm really liking it.

I would recommend using Hitfilm Express, there are plenty of tutorials on it, it has a very friendly UI for beginners, and can actually be used for really cool projects, and it's free! I haven't found a better editor out there so far, and iMovie won't get you very far with gaming unless you're just cutting up your clips...

Hey guys and gals,
Just a quick question here: what does everyone use to edit their videos?
I'm curious to know- I use Final Cut Pro X, which I hear is like the marmite of the editing world, you either love it or you hate it (I obviously love it).

Cheers,
Chris

I use Filmora for editing my content, a blue snowball as a mic, photoshop for my stills and thumbnails.

and when i need video i use my GoPro Hero 5 or my Iphone XS

Sometimes Camtasia Studio 9, sometimes Sony Vegas 12 Pro, it depends. Camtasia for performance, Sony Vegas for quality!

I am using Dxtory for recording gameplays. Camtasia Recorder 9, for recording tutorials about programming, and speed coding. For graphics design I use Photoshop CS5, old one. I like the design of CS5 software, it's easy to use, and full of tools for work. For EDITING: I use Camtasia Studio 9, small amount of people uses Camtasia, but it is proven very good. Believe me I'm doing this for 6 years, since 2012. For thumbnails I use Cinema4D sometimes, sometimes Photoshop. It depends. But this is my editing setup. Best there is. LOL!

Back