• Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dave Pollack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
For video editing I use Final Cut Pro and for audio I use Logic Pro - they work great for me!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have just taken the plunge to Premiere Pro CC when I got a new camera. Finally getting some sort of confidence using it now but its super daunting at first.

Before that it was just vdc free video editing, which sucked! :giggle:

Reactions: NickDodd

NickDodd

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Other
I have just taken the plunge to Premiere Pro CC when I got a new camera. Finally getting some sort of confidence using it now but its super daunting at first.

Before that it was just vdc free video editing, which sucked! :giggle:
If you're a quick learner and willing to spend 4 hours watching one video there's an amazing Premiere Pro editing tutorial by Taran Van Hemert called "the world's most advanced editing tutorial" it's a 4 hour video where he edits an entire LinusTechTips video start to finish. Gives great tips along the way.

nickdodd.ca | NickDoddTV | twitter | instagram | YouTube

Reactions: Chef Cotoletta

MindfulInquirer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
what's you guys' takes on Filmora ? It's basic, a bit glitchy and stuff, but at least it's intuitive and simple. Some of those other software seem like such a task just to get used to it, and seem like they take up a ton of CPU Ram power. Anyone a fan of Filmora here ?

Chef Cotoletta

Reaction score
I'm using Shotcut but I'm afraid that I will need something more. At this stage I can have everything I need with it. The thing that is slowing me down in the switch to a different software is also that I have to start again from the beginning! :banghead:

Reaction score
I use Final Cut Pro 10.4. I also use Audacity to record audio and do noise reduction, then convert the audio files to AIFF for Final Cut Pro.