Dave Pollack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
For video editing I use Final Cut Pro and for audio I use Logic Pro - they work great for me!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have just taken the plunge to Premiere Pro CC when I got a new camera. Finally getting some sort of confidence using it now but its super daunting at first.

Before that it was just vdc free video editing, which sucked! :giggle:

Reactions: NickDodd

NickDodd

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Other
I have just taken the plunge to Premiere Pro CC when I got a new camera. Finally getting some sort of confidence using it now but its super daunting at first.

Before that it was just vdc free video editing, which sucked! :giggle:
If you're a quick learner and willing to spend 4 hours watching one video there's an amazing Premiere Pro editing tutorial by Taran Van Hemert called "the world's most advanced editing tutorial" it's a 4 hour video where he edits an entire LinusTechTips video start to finish. Gives great tips along the way.

nickdodd.ca | NickDoddTV | twitter | instagram | YouTube

Reactions: Chef Cotoletta

MindfulInquirer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
what's you guys' takes on Filmora ? It's basic, a bit glitchy and stuff, but at least it's intuitive and simple. Some of those other software seem like such a task just to get used to it, and seem like they take up a ton of CPU Ram power. Anyone a fan of Filmora here ?

Chef Cotoletta

Reaction score
I'm using Shotcut but I'm afraid that I will need something more. At this stage I can have everything I need with it. The thing that is slowing me down in the switch to a different software is also that I have to start again from the beginning! :banghead:

Reaction score
I use Final Cut Pro 10.4. I also use Audacity to record audio and do noise reduction, then convert the audio files to AIFF for Final Cut Pro.