JamesGAMES YT

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I tried Adobe Premiere Pro, but for someone with no video editing experience I found it overwhelming. So I decided to use the free and more user-friendly iMovie and you know thus far I'm really liking it.

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would recommend using Hitfilm Express, there are plenty of tutorials on it, it has a very friendly UI for beginners, and can actually be used for really cool projects, and it's free! I haven't found a better editor out there so far, and iMovie won't get you very far with gaming unless you're just cutting up your clips...

Stunz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use Premiere Pro CC and it is very good! Just take some time to learn it and you'll have really good video quality!

Reactions: PhysicsFreak101

StefanB89

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys and gals,
Just a quick question here: what does everyone use to edit their videos?
I'm curious to know- I use Final Cut Pro X, which I hear is like the marmite of the editing world, you either love it or you hate it (I obviously love it).

Cheers,
Chris
I use Filmora for editing my content, a blue snowball as a mic, photoshop for my stills and thumbnails.

and when i need video i use my GoPro Hero 5 or my Iphone XS

theQi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sometimes Camtasia Studio 9, sometimes Sony Vegas 12 Pro, it depends. Camtasia for performance, Sony Vegas for quality!

PixelGuitar

Reaction score
Today you can get Sony Vegas 15 Pro for 25 $ at Humble Bundle if anyone is interested :)

theQi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am using Dxtory for recording gameplays. Camtasia Recorder 9, for recording tutorials about programming, and speed coding. For graphics design I use Photoshop CS5, old one. I like the design of CS5 software, it's easy to use, and full of tools for work. For EDITING: I use Camtasia Studio 9, small amount of people uses Camtasia, but it is proven very good. Believe me I'm doing this for 6 years, since 2012. For thumbnails I use Cinema4D sometimes, sometimes Photoshop. It depends. But this is my editing setup. Best there is. LOL!