There is a free video editor that is good and is easy to use ,the only problem is that there is a watermark which you can remove with money.----- Wondershare filmora ------- There is also a free video editor with no watermark called hitfilm express. ----- Hope this helped and have a good day. :D

I use one of them movavi things. It's just complex enough for editing videos but simple to learn.

I highly recommend it to anyone! :D

Hey guys and gals,
Just a quick question here: what does everyone use to edit their videos?
I'm curious to know- I use Final Cut Pro X, which I hear is like the marmite of the editing world, you either love it or you hate it (I obviously love it).

Cheers,
Chris

obviously with different people there are different preferences, you love Final Cut Pro X, i love Premiere Pro. In the end the only thing that really stops a person from becoming a good editor isn't the software they have, it's there creative ability to make that software work for them to produce what they want to produce. Btw if your asking this question because maybe for some reason you are doubting your ability to edit videos etc xD, just know that literally... LITERALLY no creator that has posted a video to YouTube has ever considered their videos to be PERFECT. self doubt just comes with the grind, in the end you'll never be perfect, but you can come damn close
HAVE A DUCK youtube banner3.jpg

Sony Vegas Pro 13, since that program is the 2nd one i used and stayed with it till now, the first one was movie maker and it was years ago.. after that switched to vegas and never had to worry about a thing anymore. It has alot of great options and video editing options, the only downside to it I believe is the slow-mo, which sometimes looks kinda bad, but maybe i'm bad at editing xD

I use Premiere, mostly because that's what I was taught doing.

I mean, I started way back in Sony Vegas 6 or something like that. But since then have only used the Adobe Creative Suite. It's also nice that I can bulk pay for everything. And that it sorta integrates with After Effects.

Back