Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I use Premier Pro. Although I doubt I'll ever know how to use it to it's full capacity. I've heard a lot about Final Cut though

tahlia

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sony vegas (14). been using vegas forever now, can't imagine using anything else

TheAustrianGuys

TeaRoller
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I recently got Vegas Pro 14 and it's a real step-up compared to the last program I used which was Cyberlink Powerdirector 12.
Actually, compared to Vegas Pro the PowerDirector is really not good because it's so damn slow, even if you have a good PC!
Since I got Vegas I really enjoy editing videos again!

freppy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm in with the Adobe Premiere Pro CC... I REALLY need to do a course on how to use the program properly... I'm sure I'm probably doing everything wrong since over the last few years I have just been learning on the fly with it haha... Still - great program to use!

TwoHippo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey guys and gals,
Just a quick question here: what does everyone use to edit their videos?
I'm curious to know- I use Final Cut Pro X, which I hear is like the marmite of the editing world, you either love it or you hate it (I obviously love it).

Cheers,
Chris
I use premiere pro CC for editing all my travel and music videos!

TheAustrianGuys

TeaRoller
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm in with the Adobe Premiere Pro CC... I REALLY need to do a course on how to use the program properly... I'm sure I'm probably doing everything wrong since over the last few years I have just been learning on the fly with it haha... Still - great program to use!
You should! There are plenty of good videos out there on YouTube which are super helpful! I myself watch a video to learn Vegas Pro 15 and it's so easy as soon as you start to understand the program and it's interface.
You'll see after half an hour you should be good to go when it comes to basics and you'll soon develop a unique workflow which suits you best :)

Karnage316

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I was previously using Shotcut last summer, as I wanted something I could cut my teeth on in terms of video editing. However I picked up Vegas Pro 14 as part of the Humble Bundle just before Christmas and the difference between the two is night and day - I feel much happier editing with it and feel like I'm capable of so much more in Vegas than I ever was in Shotcut.

Paul Lee

Reaction score
Not quite an editor, but a great time saver for me when I do edit.
Check this out...TechNobo TimeKeeper

FireShock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum a little older than the other video editing software, but it works well enough for me :)