Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

What does everyone use for editing?

Discussion in 'Video Editing, Recording, Software & Hardware' started by Mcradical, May 24, 2015.

1. Messages:
    Cash:
    $10
    Sony Movie Maker 13! I used OpenShot before, and I'm glad I got Sony's...

2. Seansie
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $19
    I use Premier Pro. Although I doubt I'll ever know how to use it to it's full capacity. I've heard a lot about Final Cut though

3. tahlia
    Cash:
    $21
    sony vegas (14). been using vegas forever now, can't imagine using anything else

4. TheAustrianGuys
    TeaRoller
    Cash:
    $24
    I recently got Vegas Pro 14 and it's a real step-up compared to the last program I used which was Cyberlink Powerdirector 12.
    Actually, compared to Vegas Pro the PowerDirector is really not good because it's so damn slow, even if you have a good PC!
    Since I got Vegas I really enjoy editing videos again!

5. freppy
    Cash:
    $17
    I'm in with the Adobe Premiere Pro CC... I REALLY need to do a course on how to use the program properly... I'm sure I'm probably doing everything wrong since over the last few years I have just been learning on the fly with it haha... Still - great program to use!

6. TwoHippo
    Cash:
    $4
    I use premiere pro CC for editing all my travel and music videos!

7. TheAustrianGuys
    TeaRoller
    Cash:
    $24
    You should! There are plenty of good videos out there on YouTube which are super helpful! I myself watch a video to learn Vegas Pro 15 and it's so easy as soon as you start to understand the program and it's interface.
    You'll see after half an hour you should be good to go when it comes to basics and you'll soon develop a unique workflow which suits you best :)

8. Karnage316
    Cash:
    $29
    I was previously using Shotcut last summer, as I wanted something I could cut my teeth on in terms of video editing. However I picked up Vegas Pro 14 as part of the Humble Bundle just before Christmas and the difference between the two is night and day - I feel much happier editing with it and feel like I'm capable of so much more in Vegas than I ever was in Shotcut.

9. Paul Lee
    Cash:
    $0
    Not quite an editor, but a great time saver for me when I do edit.
    Check this out...TechNobo TimeKeeper

10. FireShock
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $7
    Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum a little older than the other video editing software, but it works well enough for me :)