BPD Games

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I looked on many pages of this thread and saw that nobody uses my video editing software. I don't know if it's because it's just not good or so underground, but I use Blendr, which is free for mac and pc. It's a 3d editing software primarily I guess, but it has an awesome video editor in it that I've been using. The tools and effects it has are great and I recommend it.

GrillinRandy

Reaction score
So I looked on many pages of this thread and saw that nobody uses my video editing software. I don't know if it's because it's just not good or so underground, but I use Blendr, which is free for mac and pc. It's a 3d editing software primarily I guess, but it has an awesome video editor in it that I've been using. The tools and effects it has are great and I recommend it.
Do you mean Blender? It's been a while since I've messed with Blender but it's awesome and you can do fantastic things with it. The last time I used it you had to have another program to render your videos but it's been a while and that could have changed. It's a free and open source creation suite and it's not just for Mac and PC but us Linux people use it also. It's time I took another look at Blender.

BPD Games

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you mean Blender? It's been a while since I've messed with Blender but it's awesome and you can do fantastic things with it. The last time I used it you had to have another program to render your videos but it's been a while and that could have changed. It's a free and open source creation suite and it's not just for Mac and PC but us Linux people use it also. It's time I took another look at Blender.
Yeah I did mean Blender haha, woops. I didn't have to get any additional programs and I've been using it for a few months maybe?

GrillinRandy

Reaction score
Yeah I did mean Blender haha, woops. I didn't have to get any additional programs and I've been using it for a few months maybe?
Cool! You are able to render with Blender now! I'll have to give it another look.

I'm deep into Open Source software. I use various versions of Linux operating systems on my computers and I wonder why anyone uses Microsoft when cost wise it's better to use Linux and anymore it's user friendly. Back when I first started with Linux there was a learning curve.

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I do use IMovie when posting travel videos, and doesn´t use any editing sites when posting ordinary vlogs, since they are so short and to the point, well at least most of the time they are.
I should maybe edit my vlogs as well, to step up my game!

G33n0

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use Cyberlink PowerDirector. Very easy to use and its actually quite affordable! That is the biggest problem I have seen with video editing applications is how expensive they can be, and the ones that are cheap or free even, are usually very difficult to learn how to use or just plain suck.

Erdi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys and gals,
Just a quick question here: what does everyone use to edit their videos?
I'm curious to know- I use Final Cut Pro X, which I hear is like the marmite of the editing world, you either love it or you hate it (I obviously love it).

Cheers,
Chris
i Use Sony Vegas Pro 14 ,i think its very good

Samiphany

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
I use Adobe Premiere Pro for video and when I want to really enhance audio I use Adobe Audition. If I create graphics I default to Adobe AfterEffects. Overall the Adobe Suite is where I'm most comfortable and appeased.

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hitfilm Express.
Its free, have a build-in colorgrading and after effects'esque editing tools. Its probably not as comprehensive as Adobe, but it's powerful enough for high end production - I'm still playing around with it and slowly starting to produce travel videos. It's considered by many to have a smaller/easier learning curve than similar programs as well.