Im using wondershare filmora but am thinking about getting sony vegas pro instead. When I was trying to put sound clips together it always leaves a gap when I want them to be joined together.

Im using wondershare filmora but am thinking about getting sony vegas pro instead. When I was trying to put sound clips together it always leaves a gap when I want them to be joined together.
do you plan to get a mac later down the road? is your system AMD? if you answered yes to anyof my questions sony vegas will not be a good choice i recommend it if your gonna stick with a intel based windows computer otherwise i would get premiere

I use Sony Vegas Pro. It was one of the first pieces of editing software I touched and it's really stuck with me over time.

I use Vegas v.11 for the actual editing and Vegas v.14 to produce the final video.

The copy of v.14 that I have just does not have the capabilities that I need and v.11 can't handle large videos (for some strange reason) when producing the final video.

Back