Hey guys and gals,
Just a quick question here: what does everyone use to edit their videos?
I'm curious to know- I use Final Cut Pro X, which I hear is like the marmite of the editing world, you either love it or you hate it (I obviously love it).

Cheers,
Chris
Hi,

I'm very new to this and I use filmora, I'm a newbie but I love the special effects stuff, like the candle effect in my latest vid. I'll check out Final Cut pro as always good to get a view of other products

Hey guys and gals,
Just a quick question here: what does everyone use to edit their videos?
I'm curious to know- I use Final Cut Pro X, which I hear is like the marmite of the editing world, you either love it or you hate it (I obviously love it).

Cheers,
Chris

Hitfilm express 4 has been what I had the most luck with. I absolutely love it!

I use Sony Movie studio platinum 13, not the most modern version but so far i can do anything i've tried on there and it was reasonably priced

Premiere Pro for video editing. It's not too bad but it can be kinda fickle with what kind of files it likes. At the end of the day it does the trick for me though. I edit my voice in Adobe Audition, which is awesome. I just run my custom preset and it cleans my audio.

what software do you guy use to edit your videos, is it just one or two? I only use one software but, i know people who are quality freaks that use 2 software's.

I use 2 for montages which i havent done in ages
but most of the content i produce goes through premiere pro cc2016
then i use after effects for the final touch

I use Adobe Premier, which I absolutely 100% paid for ( wink)

But honestly it does everything you could ask for. I was using Powerdirector but it was lacking in certain features.

Back