veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm using Windows Movie Maker because it's the only thing I can afford to use right now. It's very limited. A friend tried to help me install Filmora today but I notice it was only a trial version so I decided against it. If I have to pay for anything I rather buy premiere.

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm using Windows Movie Maker because it's the only thing I can afford to use right now. It's very limited. A friend tried to help me install Filmora today but I notice it was only a trial version so I decided against it. If I have to pay for anything I rather buy premiere.
Filmora is one of the cheapest options and provides you with a powerful program. They had some bugs, but they've resolved the issue pretty much now. I personally use filmora and bought it when it was on sale. It's really worth the money!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn EVA-L09 met Tapatalk

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Filmora is one of the cheapest options and provides you with a powerful program. They had some bugs, but they've resolved the issue pretty much now. I personally use filmora and bought it when it was on sale. It's really worth the money!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn EVA-L09 met Tapatalk
I downloaded it yesterday but it did keep displaying a bug report window. I just decided to uninstalled it especially since my virus protection kept blocking it.

BryMan1

Reaction score
i use hitfilm as it suits my style of youtube videos, I currently use express but plan to go pro around xmas time

Heizenblog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I currently use windows movie maker as its free and really easy to use, I do plan however to move to Camtasia 9 in the future.

darksmokeyt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I use iMovie on my Mac. I love it because it blends a decent amount of features with a dirt cheap price...FREE!

Reactions: veronica33067

Calixo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dunno bout these lame kids, but i only use professional software, kinda expensive but only the best... you may have heard of it?? Windows movie maker??

im kidding

i use sony vegas that s**t fire!

WebSam

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I couldn't shell out the money for Adobe CC every month (although I wish they did a movie plan like the photography plan) I did settle on Adobe premiere elements, it was a one-off purchase and it does what I need it to.

The key is to find something that works for you.

Reaction score
I have used Adobe premier pro and also Hitfilm express for video editing. Both good and there is a lot of tutorial on internet if you don't know how to use them.
But if you're looking for free one, I would prefer Hitfilm express, it have a lot of template and presets you can use it freely. Btw, I found out adobe premier is much easier to do stabilization on the film you capture compared to hitfilm, its all depends on your demand :D

If you are way to design your own logo and animating them yourself, them probably you will need adobe after effect for animating the logo, as well go for adobe photoshop is a must :D

Well, thats just my personal opinion tho :bounce: