Dylan5993

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
well if your using an intel based system, if you pair it with a nVidia graphics card it should go even faster, i have not tried that out though as my laptop had been having *issues*
Well i have both how do you pair them if you dont mind me asking? :)

MannyIzzy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm in the adobe creative cloud the tools they have are out of this world and it's the best investment I made it's really is limitless!!
Hey guys and gals,
Just a quick question here: what does everyone use to edit their videos?
I'm curious to know- I use Final Cut Pro X, which I hear is like the marmite of the editing world, you either love it or you hate it (I obviously love it).

Cheers,
Chris
'

blastofcitrus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
In the past I used Movie Maker, now I use VSDC video editor. It's pretty decent and it's free! I haven't really looked at any advanced features or what it's capable of as I only use it for trimming, adding text, compressing, etc. but I'm pleased with it!

Reactions: veronica33067

Ocean Chan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys and gals,
Just a quick question here: what does everyone use to edit their videos?
I'm curious to know- I use Final Cut Pro X, which I hear is like the marmite of the editing world, you either love it or you hate it (I obviously love it).

Cheers,
Chris
Reading all of your amazing programs makes me embarrassed to tell you all what I use!

imovie 10

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi,
I am using Adobe première elements. Ive followed a training a few years ago. For special photos and overlays om using gimp to preprocess.

Adobe is A Very good program!
Ive made my intro video with Adobe and royalty Free music from YouTube

Bye

aayan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use camtasia 8 for recording my gaming video also editing. Adobe premier pro and sony vegas use for my other videos:bounce::bounce::dance: