I'm in the adobe creative cloud the tools they have are out of this world and it's the best investment I made it's really is limitless!!
Hey guys and gals,
Just a quick question here: what does everyone use to edit their videos?
I'm curious to know- I use Final Cut Pro X, which I hear is like the marmite of the editing world, you either love it or you hate it (I obviously love it).

Cheers,
Chris
'

In the past I used Movie Maker, now I use VSDC video editor. It's pretty decent and it's free! I haven't really looked at any advanced features or what it's capable of as I only use it for trimming, adding text, compressing, etc. but I'm pleased with it!

Hey guys and gals,
Just a quick question here: what does everyone use to edit their videos?
I'm curious to know- I use Final Cut Pro X, which I hear is like the marmite of the editing world, you either love it or you hate it (I obviously love it).

Cheers,
Chris
Reading all of your amazing programs makes me embarrassed to tell you all what I use!

imovie 10

Hi,
I am using Adobe première elements. Ive followed a training a few years ago. For special photos and overlays om using gimp to preprocess.

Adobe is A Very good program!
Ive made my intro video with Adobe and royalty Free music from YouTube

Bye

I use camtasia 8 for recording my gaming video also editing. Adobe premier pro and sony vegas use for my other videos:bounce::bounce::dance:

I'm using Windows Movie Maker because it's the only thing I can afford to use right now. It's very limited. A friend tried to help me install Filmora today but I notice it was only a trial version so I decided against it. If I have to pay for anything I rather buy premiere.

Back