Tumblr 101

This is a very good guide to TumblR! Good job! And, by the way, guys - don't get too hyped with hashtags. Only the first five # work, and people can find the post from the first five, i don't know what others are for. But choose them carefully! And another great thing is (it probably looks like i'm promoting a page) is qPlus. It's a cool website, that allows you to queue more posts, easily queue them and that really keeps your blog active! : )

Really informative! I like Tumblr's set up a lot but I try not to spread myself too thin on social media. FB, Twitter and such seem like good outlets (FB not all that great in retrospect) so any information on the other platforms is well appreciated! :D

Yeah this was useful. I recently joined tumblr and i'm still learning how to use it properly and now something is clearer. Thanks buddy

I actually have a decent but small following on tumblr already, but thats unrelated to my channel. I've never used tags before, so i'm gonna try that and see how it affects my followers. I'm going in, boys

Back