Tumblr 101

ConnorTheCamp

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
It's strange, though I'm an avid user of Tumblr I've never found much success in promoting my channel on there...

CreepyMeow

Cat Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Animator
This is a very good guide to TumblR! Good job! And, by the way, guys - don't get too hyped with hashtags. Only the first five # work, and people can find the post from the first five, i don't know what others are for. But choose them carefully! And another great thing is (it probably looks like i'm promoting a page) is qPlus. It's a cool website, that allows you to queue more posts, easily queue them and that really keeps your blog active! : )

Reaction score
Thanks for such a nice tip here. What are people on tumblr's main interests?

Okari

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Really informative! I like Tumblr's set up a lot but I try not to spread myself too thin on social media. FB, Twitter and such seem like good outlets (FB not all that great in retrospect) so any information on the other platforms is well appreciated! :D

Winger94

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah this was useful. I recently joined tumblr and i'm still learning how to use it properly and now something is clearer. Thanks buddy

Cabbage Hunters

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I actually have a decent but small following on tumblr already, but thats unrelated to my channel. I've never used tags before, so i'm gonna try that and see how it affects my followers. I'm going in, boys