Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Tumblr 101

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Marketing, Strategy & SEO' started by SinfulFox, Apr 27, 2014.

1. WeKanGame
    Superman
    Cash:
    $11
    Thank you for this guide! I like tumblr, but it confuses me quite a bit will use the tips here for sure! :)

2. Christian Bratli
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $2
    thanks man! Really good advice :D i'll be sure to make good use of this ^^ thanks again :D

3. Kevin Blogs
    Cash:
    $23
    So after reading this tutorial... I've been promoting on tumblr completely wrong. I knew that tags were important but somehow they just didn't click with me! For sure restarting my channel's tumblr page (I have a personal, but I don't really wanna promote that one! haha )

4. datrophyhunter
    Cash:
    $1
    still dont know what the heck tumblr is lol never used it twitter and facebook keeps me busy enough lol

5. the intergalactrix
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $22
    thank you for making this thread. creating a tumblr account was recommended to me by some successful youtubers. yet, i feel soooo lost. i will definitely use this tutorial.

6. EmilyJM
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $59
    Hey everyone, I thought you should know that ONLY the first five things you tag on Tumblr actually go through to be seen in the tags by everyone, all the other tags will just be used by people for Tumblr Saviour and things like that which is useless for new blogs

7. the intergalactrix
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $22
    i absolutely love your channel (i subbed)!! i'm a pet lover! :) you have inspired me to make a dubstep/ trap song with my cats playing to it :p

8. Webchat Boys
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $42
    Thanks for the tumblr tips ! Very helpful

9. Marcus Mintz
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $86
    Thanks! I've had a tumblr for a while but never really got the hang of how to use it so I kind of gave up. I may just jump back into it now :)

10. Perro V
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $159
    I will definitely have to look into Tumblr. I'm guessing rant style comedy like mine will get reblogged a whole lot?