Tumblr 101

Branden Scott

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the post!

I never knew about the Queue, but it's brilliant! I'm in love with it!

Sabrina

I'm going outside now.
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the guide! I've been lurking on Tumblr for ages but I never filled my dashboard, let alone have my own blog.
I have now made one, but I'm still having questions.

1. Is it true that I won't get any followers unless I post original content because reblogs won't show up when people search for tags?

2. On some blogs I can't find a follow button or a reblog button on the posts. But then my own blog is pestering me to follow myself. What the f? :O_o2:

KYCnick

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Thanks a lot for this
I'm soooooooooooo bad at tumblr

Larry Merica

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dude, this helped tremendously. I had no idea what Tumblr had become after years of forgetting about my account. I will admit, I find the comments hilarious so it's just become that for me. Thanks!

Reactions: Andrew Flint

Magnus Storm

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Wow, thank you for posting such a detailed and specific tutorial. I learned a lot, and im planning to test this out. Im actually tring to find more and more platforms to post. Even if there is only 2-3 people seing it, you never know where it might end up :)

Jathon Delsy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Dear SinfulFox,
that is a beautifully clear, lucid and logical post you have written. I've never used Tumblr but your method looks like a recipe for success, or at least a good start. Do you think that Tumblr is a good place to promote my music videos? If so, I will try out your tips and see if they work (I'm sure they will, that is if my videos are good enough!!).
BTW, I enjoyed your Tumblr page. I love anime, especially the mighty Miyazaki, who is surely one of the greatest modern artists, creating films incredibly epic yet poignantly penetrating.