Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Tumblr 101

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Marketing, Strategy & SEO' started by SinfulFox, Apr 27, 2014.

1. TheGroovinGamer
    Cash:
    $42
    Wow thanks, this is very informative.

2. Branden Scott
    Cash:
    $7
    Thanks for the post!

I never knew about the Queue, but it's brilliant! I'm in love with it!

3. carljen07
    Cash:
    $6
    i have to bookmark this one. very helpful tutorial!

4. Sabrina
    I'm going outside now.
    Cash:
    $862
    Thank you so much for the guide! I've been lurking on Tumblr for ages but I never filled my dashboard, let alone have my own blog.
    I have now made one, but I'm still having questions.

1. Is it true that I won't get any followers unless I post original content because reblogs won't show up when people search for tags?

2. On some blogs I can't find a follow button or a reblog button on the posts. But then my own blog is pestering me to follow myself. What the f? :O_o2:

5. KYCnick
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $54
    Thanks a lot for this
    I'm soooooooooooo bad at tumblr

6. Larry Merica
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $0
    Dude, this helped tremendously. I had no idea what Tumblr had become after years of forgetting about my account. I will admit, I find the comments hilarious so it's just become that for me. Thanks!

Andrew Flint likes this.
  7. Messages:
    Cash:
    $0
    e

#37 unknown_user7895647896893, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
  8. Magnus Storm
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $53
    Wow, thank you for posting such a detailed and specific tutorial. I learned a lot, and im planning to test this out. Im actually tring to find more and more platforms to post. Even if there is only 2-3 people seing it, you never know where it might end up :)

9. UberImmortalomen
    Cash:
    $21
    Very helpful stuff. Thank you

10. Jathon Delsy
    Cash:
    $18
    Dear SinfulFox,
    that is a beautifully clear, lucid and logical post you have written. I've never used Tumblr but your method looks like a recipe for success, or at least a good start. Do you think that Tumblr is a good place to promote my music videos? If so, I will try out your tips and see if they work (I'm sure they will, that is if my videos are good enough!!).
    BTW, I enjoyed your Tumblr page. I love anime, especially the mighty Miyazaki, who is surely one of the greatest modern artists, creating films incredibly epic yet poignantly penetrating.