most videos after a while ,start to dying slowly

That's why I mentioned that I had a constant view rate of 10-12k per month for 4 years straight. The first quarter of 2018 the video still had 26.709 views(that includes the period when it got demonetized) which means it was still going strong with about 12k views/month. The last 28 days the video had 5000 views which is the period when demonetization started. That's a 60% drop exactly when the demonetization started.
It's the same with all my vids btw, even the newest. That's not a slow drop but a very obvious one.

See that might mean there is a change in how the videos are ranked

However it does make sense in youtube terms. Why not try and promote videos that have monetization! It makes sense money wise.

Anyways it just makes me want to try harder with my content.

See that might mean there is a change in how the videos are ranked

However it does make sense in youtube terms. Why not try and promote videos that have monetization! It makes sense money wise.

Anyways it just makes me want to try harder with my content.
Yes those are the little hidden things that are going on behind doors.

That's why I mentioned that I had a constant view rate of 10-12k per month for 4 years straight. The first quarter of 2018 the video still had 26.709 views(that includes the period when it got demonetized) which means it was still going strong with about 12k views/month. The last 28 days the video had 5000 views which is the period when demonetization started. That's a 60% drop exactly when the demonetization started.
It's the same with all my vids btw, even the newest. That's not a slow drop but a very obvious one.

I have to agree on this one. I notice this as well on my latest videos. It's going so slow now since my channel is demonitized. Guess I must fight more to get the views.

I’m not sure if this has been asked before,but is there anyone here who was not previously monetized when the new rules came in,who met the requirements and was monetized?

How long did it take to review?
YouTube says about a week but I’d love to know real world turnaround times

I’m not sure if this has been asked before,but is there anyone here who was not previously monetized when the new rules came in,who met the requirements and was monetized?

How long did it take to review?
YouTube says about a week but I’d love to know real world turnaround times

I want to know the exact same question. Just hit 1k subscribers yesterday and sure as hell cant wait till the end of April to get approved. I hope it’s in the next 6 days. Will keep this thread updated when it does happen

Just an interesting stat I have noticed since the change. Not sure if it has been mentioned before.

I Have 3 channels, with one that lost monetisation. Before the change, the click through rate with the 3 channels combined was between 4 and 5%. Since the change, and with 2 out of the 3 channels monetised, it's risen to between 7 and 8%

I want to know the exact same question. Just hit 1k subscribers yesterday and sure as hell cant wait till the end of April to get approved. I hope it’s in the next 6 days. Will keep this thread updated when it does happen
Yes I would like to know this too. I really hope I don't have to wait until the end of April.

Back