Imagination Playtimes

Reaction score
Hi Imagination Playtimes, BTW nice videos... did they demonetized you and monetized you after you reached the requirements? or You just stay monetized even you have 3,980 hrs? thanks!
No we never got demonitized. There is a difference in hours based on how you look at it.

In 2017, yes, we had 3,905 hours of view time.

But in the last 365 days, we have had 5,499 hours of view time.

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Kinda made it more motovating for me to upload more..it sucks but it is what it is :(

jj_109

Reaction score
I want to know the exact same question. Just hit 1k subscribers yesterday and sure as hell cant wait till the end of April to get approved. I hope it’s in the next 6 days. Will keep this thread updated when it does happen
This is so frustrating!! When are they going to review our channels? By the end of April? What if it doesn’t happen by then? Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Digital Beast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This new rule has seriously made me consider spending money for advertisement XP

Y UTOOBE Y?!

Digital Beast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wonder if this shooting at the youtube HQ is gonna delay things even more.
Maybe a small delay but I think what got shot up wasnt the HQ but smaller building where people film. I’ll have to look more into it but I don’t think it will.

BTierK2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Anyone here with Fullscreen? I think recently they released me from their channel despite that I am still "Verified as a partner". And I have done over 4,000 watch hours and 1,000 subs. I wonder why would they release me.

Priyamano

Reaction score
Its already april 20th..I have been waiting to be monetized for the past 4 months after reaching the threshold..Hope I will hear something in this week or next week..Anyone in the same situation?

jj_109

Reaction score
I am...wondering if it’ll even happen this month. Very frustrated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk