Hi Imagination Playtimes, BTW nice videos... did they demonetized you and monetized you after you reached the requirements? or You just stay monetized even you have 3,980 hrs? thanks!

No we never got demonitized. There is a difference in hours based on how you look at it.

In 2017, yes, we had 3,905 hours of view time.

But in the last 365 days, we have had 5,499 hours of view time.

I want to know the exact same question. Just hit 1k subscribers yesterday and sure as hell cant wait till the end of April to get approved. I hope it’s in the next 6 days. Will keep this thread updated when it does happen
This is so frustrating!! When are they going to review our channels? By the end of April? What if it doesn’t happen by then? Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone here with Fullscreen? I think recently they released me from their channel despite that I am still "Verified as a partner". And I have done over 4,000 watch hours and 1,000 subs. I wonder why would they release me.

Its already april 20th..I have been waiting to be monetized for the past 4 months after reaching the threshold..Hope I will hear something in this week or next week..Anyone in the same situation?

Back