Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its already april 20th..I have been waiting to be monetized for the past 4 months after reaching the threshold..Hope I will hear something in this week or next week..Anyone in the same situation?
Now they are saying June. Then they will say Christmas. Then they will say 2020. This is never going to get resolved.

Priyamano

Reaction score
I Just checked thier forum too..It now says till June but they are going to review based on views not like in the submission order.

jj_109

Reaction score
I can’t believe this.
Question- when you guys go to creator studio > channel > monetization (where you see how many watch hours you have) does it still say by the end of April? Or has yours changed to June?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheOldPath

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Anyone here with Fullscreen? I think recently they released me from their channel despite that I am still "Verified as a partner". And I have done over 4,000 watch hours and 1,000 subs. I wonder why would they release me.
They released me also, i have over 4k subs and i have over 14k watch time.

Wakanda

Reaction score
From ‘usually within a week to by ‘ by end of April’

Ryence

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I personally think this is completely fine. If you ask any veteran youtuber they will tell you when the partner program originally came out it was 1000% harder than this to get in and some tried many times. Lets be honest, even if you meet the requirements you probably will be making pennies or dollars.

tizzer65

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
People who have left then 1000k subs should not even be thinking about money IMO. They need to focus on consistently making good content and growing their viewer count rather then making 10c a day or whatever it would have been. I do youtube because I love the whole process of recording, editing and engaging with the community.
This change will only reinforce this mindset to many people who are potentially damaging youtube. But we will see.

Wakanda

Reaction score
People who have left then 1000k subs should not even be thinking about money IMO. They need to focus on consistently making good content and growing their viewer count rather then making 10c a day or whatever it would have been. I do youtube because I love the whole process of recording, editing and engaging with the community.
This change will only reinforce this mindset to many people who are potentially damaging youtube. But we will see.
But YouTube earnings are not related to subscription. At least for me they are not. About 98% of my watch time and views come from nonsubscribers.

The subs requirement is just a shrewd way of kicking out small channels[DOUBLEPOST=1524482746,1524482562][/DOUBLEPOST]
But YouTube earnings are not related to subscription. At least for me they are not. About 98% of my watch time and views come from nonsubscribers.

The subs requirement is just a shrewd way of kicking out small channels

tizzer65

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

The subs requirement is just a shrewd way of kicking out small channels[DOUBLEPOST=1524482746,1524482562][/DOUBLEPOST]

The subs requirement is just a shrewd way of kicking out small channels
Oh yeah man I know, I'm just saying it is a good milestone to gauge whether it would be worth it. If you are not at that level yet I feel it is not worth it, as I said in my opinion.