Lock

$$$
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
At first I didn't think it mattered that much that I have been demonetized because I have enough subscribers and 3/4th of the views I need to be re-monetized again. I'm slowly getting the impression that each of my vids is getting way less views now though.
I'll need to see how it goes the next few weeks but if that were the case, it would be a real bummer.

@Eijay - What actually is your channel niche ??

LivingWithTheGuzmans

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Because YouTube is manually reviewing your channel now NOT all channels will get approved. The removal of partnership from YouTube was already in place Months ago but OT in a full scale. YouTube just applied it in full to all Feb, 20th. I know some kid channels that were NOT approved for YouTube's Partnership program even after having 4000+ hours and over 1000 subscribers! Good Luck!

Reactions: Lock

Eljay

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
@Eijay - What actually is your channel niche ??
Traditional hand-drawn animation. That's why I have a lot of views per video(from 50k to 600k per video) but not so many videos and they're extremely short(30 -60 seconds each). One 30 second short took me 3 months to make, working 10 hours a day.[DOUBLEPOST=1519420258,1519419721][/DOUBLEPOST]
Because YouTube is manually reviewing your channel now NOT all channels will get approved.
I'm afraid of that and hope that doesn't happen. Animation is the least appreciated genre even though it requires so much work.

Lock

$$$
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@Eijay - if your videos violate YT copyright laws - your ENTIRE channel would have been shut down instead right ??

Eljay

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
@Eijay - if your videos violate YT copyright laws - your ENTIRE channel would have been shut down instead right ??
Why would my channel violate copyright laws???

AceOfBats

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Because YouTube is manually reviewing your channel now NOT all channels will get approved. The removal of partnership from YouTube was already in place Months ago but OT in a full scale. YouTube just applied it in full to all Feb, 20th. I know some kid channels that were NOT approved for YouTube's Partnership program even after having 4000+ hours and over 1000 subscribers! Good Luck!
Pity that, it's still not getting the posers, reposters and the guys that just take documentaries, audiobooks and such and post them with no regard for the original creators.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
. Do you have tips on how to get involved with the local dealerships?
I don't even do that. I 100% rely on people who follow me. Sooner or later that might dry up, but it's fine. I have driven cars that some can only dream of, and I am appreciative of that.

Eljay

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Tbh, I'm not really sure if the demonetization really affected my view count as I originally was afraid of. It seems like I'm getting roughly the same amount of views which was my main concern.