that doesn't answer my question at all
Your question is in a pretty weird spot. This thread is about monetization changes. In the Strategies & Technique Advice Area you will find a lot of useful information.

Soooo....now the big days are coming where we see whether the demonitization of all the small channels has a visible effect on the RPM of the rest of us.
In theory there should now be more ads left to be served on our videos. But then the demonetized channels maybe generated so few views that it won't be noticeable. Hard to guess.

Last edited:
Your question is in a pretty weird spot. This thread is about monetization changes. In the Strategies & Technique Advice Area you will find a lot of useful information.

Soooo....now the big days are coming where we see whether the demonitization of all the small channels has a visible effect on the RPM of the rest of us.
In theory there should now be more ads left to be served on our videos. But then the demonetized channels maybe generated so few views that it won't be noticeable. Hard to guess.

It's totally wrong. CPM is still the same and my views for demonetized channel are still high. Why? Because youtube doesn't want to correct his algorithm

Thats a shame. I just hope i can be youtube partner again. Thanks.
Now. that's a much better attitude!

FIY, I got four channels kicked out of the YPP to your one, and I am not giving up and calling in my cash. I still have one channel active as a partner, and I will first build that one up to 250 videos (it's at 237 right now); then I will start posting to the ones I want to bring up to speed and get back into the Partner Program.[DOUBLEPOST=1519409065,1519408608][/DOUBLEPOST]
that doesn't answer my question at all
I have one tip for you.

You say "entertaiment-celebs-sports" channel? This sounds to me like you have one of these channels which takes DVR recordings, edits them down, and says they are "orginal media owned by myself". Please correct me if I am wrong.

If I am correct (and I beg the membership to forgive my taking this thread off topic), you are one of the reasons this whole situation became necessary, and your channel is a termination waiting to happen.

My tip: Delete your channel, and learn to make your own unique videos, not try to make money from the work of others. Then create a channel to match your content type.

If I'm wrong about your content, you already automatically have my sincere apology!

Now. that's a much better attitude!

FIY, I got four channels kicked out of the YPP to your one, and I am not giving up and calling in my cash. I still have one channel active as a partner, and I will first build that one up to 250 videos (it's at 237 right now); then I will start posting to the ones I want to bring up to speed and get back into the Partner Program.[DOUBLEPOST=1519409065,1519408608][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have one tip for you.

You say "entertaiment-celebs-sports" channel? This sounds to me like you have one of these channels which takes DVR recordings, edits them down, and says they are "orginal media owned by myself". Please correct me if I am wrong.

If I am correct (and I beg the membership to forgive my taking this thread off topic), you are one of the reasons this whole situation became necessary, and your channel is a termination waiting to happen.

My tip: Delete your channel, and learn to make your own unique videos, not try to make money from the work of others. Then create a channel to match your content type.

If I'm wrong about your content, you already automatically have my sincere apology!

Right now i am making slides based on compilation of google search images...and make a copyright statement that
(1) these images and info are the property of their respective owners
(2) they are used for info purpose only (maybe this should be changed or removed ?)
(3) I will remove them if you contact me via this separate yahoo email

- in my description area...

Any feedback is welcomed ...

Right now i am making slides based on compilation of google search images...and make a copyright statement that
(1) these images and info are the property of their respective owners
(2) they are used for info purpose only (maybe this should be changed or removed ?)
(3) I will remove them if you contact me via this separate yahoo email

- in my description area...

Any feedback is welcomed ...
A: Your disclaimers are meaningless under copyright law. You are still using copyright media without the owners' permission.

B: In the case of celebrities, you also have the problem of not having cleared publicity rights.

C: If you intend to monetize in future, or are actively monetizing now, you also need to prove you have commercial use rights.

As I stated before your channel is a termination waiting to happen. Delete it before YouTube does it for you. If YouTube terminates your channel, you are not only banned for life from YouTube, but from all other Google Services.

At first I didn't think it mattered that much that I have been demonetized because I have enough subscribers and 3/4th of the views I need to be re-monetized again. I'm slowly getting the impression that each of my vids is getting way less views now though.
I'll need to see how it goes the next few weeks but if that were the case, it would be a real bummer.

Back