Because its annoying that i asked one question '' will i take my payment?'' answer is: work hard on your channel. This isnt answering. I already know i must keep going. But i must know if i will take my payment. So please if you dont know the answer, dont answer. Simple as that. And thanks for people who at least tried to answer my question. And i have almost 100 dolar. Maybe you dont know how people live, but i dont have rich life. If i can get 100 dolar, it can be useful for me. just because i have 99 dolars i wont get payment thats very upset.

Hello, this is a subject that I have searched for and can not find any information about this. When the partnership programs takes effect on Feb 20th, will YouTube/AdSense drop that $100 threshold and actually pay us smaller channels for the work we have done?

I have some money there, under $100, that I have already earned under my agreement with YTPP and expect to be able to have it! The problem is the $100 threshold that AdSense places on paying out on our accounts. With the new YTPP Policy that literally just fired us smaller growing channels, It will now take YEARS to meet this threshold, IF EVER!!

Are they going to remove this $100 Threshold and pay us after Feb 20th? They seem to have left out this important information in their documentation and announcement. At least not where I can easily find it. Does anyone know if they plan to lower this threshold for us channels that are getting kicked out of the program so we can access our money?

I have two channels, a main channel and a vlog channel, connected and have been monetized for years together under the StyleHaul network. Combined, the channels have over 4,000 view hours, and each one has over 1,000 subs, but if you separate the two channels I don't hit the 4,000 mark. My question is, will I lose monetization on both channels because of this? If so, it seems like all small channels will have the incentive now to mash all content onto one channel to rack up as many hours as possible on one channel instead of separating it by subject into two or three channels which makes it more viewer and subscriber friendly.

I'm still showing fully monetized at the moment however I would expect to see that change very soon. kind of sucks I can see already ill me making my watch time before I hit the number of subscribers. showing strong growth in both but in the last 2 weeks I have pretty much been over 3 hours of daily watch time every day with peeks in the 9+ hours most days around 5 hours daily. but only sitting at 39 subscribers at the moment. both subscribers and watch time are on a steady upward trend but my watch time is out pacing my subscriber count.

I have two channels, a main channel and a vlog channel, connected and have been monetized for years together under the StyleHaul network. Combined, the channels have over 4,000 view hours, and each one has over 1,000 subs, but if you separate the two channels I don't hit the 4,000 mark. My question is, will I lose monetization on both channels because of this? If so, it seems like all small channels will have the incentive now to mash all content onto one channel to rack up as many hours as possible on one channel instead of separating it by subject into two or three channels which makes it more viewer and subscriber friendly.
Unfortunately you will lose monetisation on both accounts.

Thanks for responding, wow that sucks for people who have multiple channels that together have well over the threshold. My main channel has something like 3,900 hours, and youtube always has at least a 1 day delay in counting new views in your view total, and I've been asking friends to watch my playlists. My latest total was as of 2/18. I'll probably reach the 4,000 on my main channel by today. Not sure if I lose monetization today or not...

Last day! I will lose one channel out of 3, but I'm hoping the other 2 pick up the slack and actually do better as there will be more ads to go round :)

I do not. I rely on fellow car enthusiasts. I tried the press route avenue, but the guy doesn't want to go through the effort of answering my questions so I gave up on that.
We work through Driveshop, but it's very difficult because they work with too many influencers.....so it feels very complicated trying to get a specific vehicle. Do you have tips on how to get involved with the local dealerships?

We just started a new segment where we review dog friendly cars -

18' Mazda CX-9 already uploaded
18' Toyota Sequoia this friday
18' Land Cruiser in 2 weeks.

But i really want to get my hands on a XF Sport Brake, or E class Wagon...

Back