MangakaDeniz

Reaction score
Guys help me, i wont reach 1K sub end of 20th feb. I already have money on adsense but i didnt reach 100 dolar. Will they pay me that money when my monetization end? If not, what i should do?

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Guys help me, i wont reach 1K sub end of 20th feb. I already have money on adsense but i didnt reach 100 dolar. Will they pay me that money when my monetization end? If not, what i should do?
Keep making videos until you reach the eligibility threshold, and reapply!

Reactions: The BBQ Chef

MangakaDeniz

Reaction score
Keep making videos until you reach the eligibility threshold, and reapply!
did you understand my question? only 4 days left. i wanna now if i can take my money. its almost 100dolar but it wont reach 100dolar in 4 days. i wanna know if adsense will pay me when i lost my partnership.

The BBQ Chef

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
did you understand my question? only 4 days left. i wanna now if i can take my money. its almost 100dolar but it wont reach 100dolar in 4 days. i wanna know if adsense will pay me when i lost my partnership.
I seem to remember a statement that said they would pay the people that lost partnership but I don't recall where it is.
I tend to agree with @UKHypnotist Keep working at your channel and earn more money in the future rather than worrying about the money you may get now.

MangakaDeniz

Reaction score
I seem to remember a statement that said they would pay the people that lost partnership but I don't recall where it is.
I tend to agree with @UKHypnotist Keep working at your channel and earn more money in the future rather than worrying about the money you may get now.
i will work on my channel but i have to know if i will take my payment thats all. its a question and i need an answer. im not asking advice here.

Reaction score
i will work on my channel but i have to know if i will take my payment thats all. its a question and i need an answer. im not asking advice here.
As far as I know you can get money below 100 bucks or whatever the threshold in your country is, but you have to close your Adsense account to do so. There is a questions and answers video on Youtube by Youtube.

Also I have to tell you that I’m a bit irritated by your tone.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
@MangakaDeniz You also said:
If not, what i should do?
That is the question I was answering not the first one. I've seen too many people on the YouTube Help Forum who got told that the only way they could get paid under the threshold was to close their Adsense account; then came back afterwards asking why their monetization had been disabled after doing so.

Your best bet is to grow your channel and get your monetization back; not worry about some amount of money which won't even pay your rent for a month. As @TheJetstreamer has already stated, I don't like your demanding tone.

Close your Adsense account if you want the money; just realize as you do it, that as you are only allowed one Adsense account in your Google Lifetime, that you may well also be throwing away any chance you have to get back into the Partner Program and make more than that pittance you want so badly!

Nazir

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
to days is 18 and so i guess after 2 days my channel will not get any ads thats sad to know

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
do you use a press fleet for access to vehicles or a mix? We work with driveshop, but it doesnt seem like a stable avenue
I do not. I rely on fellow car enthusiasts. I tried the press route avenue, but the guy doesn't want to go through the effort of answering my questions so I gave up on that.