How Many Views Did Your First Video Get?

My first video got almost no views and still has almost no views...in fact the first dozen videos that I made all linger well below 100 views...it seems like its only recently that I've had any traffic at my channel but it's still totally hit and miss...

Just curious to see how similar my experience is to others. I recently posted my first video and it is pretty discouraging if I'm being honest.
I post my first video couple weeks ago and i have only 15 views[emoji85]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

My first video currently has 4900 views. It was uploaded in summer 2013 and it's about my first trip to the Maldives. I didn't know and care about youtube, seo, ... I just uploaded to share with friends, but as it's about 30 minutes long it's getting quiet boring after some time haha

Our first video, which is really really bad (I'm so embarrassed), currently has about 120+ views. My second video has been the most successful. It currently has 213 views.

Hope to keep growing, but not really sure how. I guess, we just have to keep posting and engaging.

Good luck to all of you!

Just curious to see how similar my experience is to others. I recently posted my first video and it is pretty discouraging if I'm being honest.

Honestly, about 5 or 10 views with a super low watch time. It happens to everyone. No one knows who you are yet. Without sounding like a broken record, the more you make, the more you learn and the more audience you will reach. Best to go in with low expectations at the start and slowly build your channel.

Oh man, on the same boat as you. The first time I uploaded a video, I believe I got less than 20 views. In my head, I had pictured hundreds of views, but that's not what happened. But the views increased as I started uploading more. So continue to make videos and don't be discouraged :)

Back