How Many Views Did Your First Video Get?

TylersMagic

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My first video currently has 2,366 views and is still growing. It was uploaded in 2013 and it still gets a fair amount of views from search and suggested videos. It's my third most popular video at the moment.

Brandt Prescott

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
My first video is at 401 views but that's because I made a comedy video about New Year's Resolutions during the first week of the new year so people were searching for that topic. A big key is the SEO score and making sure you have like 30 tags that relate to your topic. I'm no master at it, and I'm still working on my tags, but the SEO is really important for growing subscribers.

ItsMeRay

Hey there, Ray here!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My first video only got 25 views. It was made earlier this year in July.

8hoursof

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
My first video was uploaded on November 15, 2013 and currently has 7214 views. My second video was uploaded the day after and now has 657,785 views. A bit weird :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hang in there, you can do this!

I'm not an expert in growing a YouTube channel but I do know that consistency has an exponential effect over an extended period of time.

As of today I believe our first video has roughly 110 views, uploaded 10 days ago. I've uploaded 3 videos so far and my goal is to get to 1 upload per day within the next 90 days and then continue on the daily upload schedule for the entirety of 2018.

ProXima123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Aw great question. My first video, as most people's, was not the best in terms of quality nor in any other aspect, however I was extremely happy that I had made my first youtube video! however to my disbelief it didn't get much of any views, at all. But that should be expected as people's first videos don't do that well. Right now my very first video has 622 views! don't remember what it was near the time of me uploading it.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My first video has 800 views now, I can’t remember how many views it got right away but I had pretty big YouTuber watch my very first video