How Many Views Did Your First Video Get?

mysticmotel

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Less than 100, for sure. I was just happy anyone watched it at all, and thought 50-100 was amazing tbh. Lol try to stay positive and perhaps lower your expectations for now, the right audience will find you slowly but surely.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Just curious to see how similar my experience is to others. I recently posted my first video and it is pretty discouraging if I'm being honest.
my first video is currently at 414,896 views. It is probably the shittiest video quality I have ever uploaded but it's of something rarely filmed. This was also uploaded in 2008. The other 2 that I uploaded on my first day on YouTube are at 21,385 and 46,808. These were military videos, after that I switched to dog videos and randomness 4 years later.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Less than 100, for sure. I was just happy anyone watched it at all, and thought 50-100 was amazing tbh. Lol try to stay positive and perhaps lower your expectations for now, the right audience will find you slowly but surely.
Thanks for the advice

Reactions: mysticmotel

Vax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My initial gameplay footage got maybe 1-2 views. My first review video got me over 900 (Since August) and my newest series is averaging 30 views.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Day 1 it got 18 views all from people I asked to go see it. 2 years later and it’s at 1100 views. Second video was much more successful[DOUBLEPOST=1515738500,1515738393][/DOUBLEPOST]
ONE VIDEO?????? trying not to be discouraged???? dear god, you shouldn't even be thinking about views for 3-6 months!
True! While a hit right out of the gate would be great the second video might do poorly and make someone feel much worse. The first 10 vids should be seen as an experiment

Reactions: Alexander Hoff

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My first video has gotten 372 views at the moment, it does get some views from time to time, since I have linked it to my website as an introduction video!
The first video it known to not get a lot of views, so don´t get discouraged by it!

KudoJin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
My first video is at 158 views right now, and I've mentioned this in a different topic but that's mostly because it got shared by someone with a following on DeviantArt.

Johnjackallen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Somewhere between 0 and not very many! I think i'm only just getting the hang of my content now, so here's to the future!

Just keep making content, sharing it, and improving as much as you can, you'll get there one day! Good luck!