How Many Views Did Your First Video Get?

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
My first video got almost no views and still has almost no views...in fact the first dozen videos that I made all linger well below 100 views...it seems like its only recently that I've had any traffic at my channel but it's still totally hit and miss...

AceOfBats

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just curious to see how similar my experience is to others. I recently posted my first video and it is pretty discouraging if I'm being honest.
Yeah dude, my 6 month old very first video is currently at 210. I say no worries honestly.

Gamekevko

Reaction score
Just curious to see how similar my experience is to others. I recently posted my first video and it is pretty discouraging if I'm being honest.
I post my first video couple weeks ago and i have only 15 views[emoji85]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

TattleTail

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
my first video got 1.0000000000000000000 views :3

Mister20seven

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
My first video currently has 4900 views. It was uploaded in summer 2013 and it's about my first trip to the Maldives. I didn't know and care about youtube, seo, ... I just uploaded to share with friends, but as it's about 30 minutes long it's getting quiet boring after some time haha

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Our first video, which is really really bad (I'm so embarrassed), currently has about 120+ views. My second video has been the most successful. It currently has 213 views.

Hope to keep growing, but not really sure how. I guess, we just have to keep posting and engaging.

Good luck to all of you!

HiMyNameIsDan

#crumbs
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Honestly, about 5 or 10 views with a super low watch time. It happens to everyone. No one knows who you are yet. Without sounding like a broken record, the more you make, the more you learn and the more audience you will reach. Best to go in with low expectations at the start and slowly build your channel.

Factoid City

Reaction score
My first video was released fairly recently and is sitting at about 60 views so far :)

Sherry George

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Oh man, on the same boat as you. The first time I uploaded a video, I believe I got less than 20 views. In my head, I had pictured hundreds of views, but that's not what happened. But the views increased as I started uploading more. So continue to make videos and don't be discouraged :)