How Many Views Did Your First Video Get?

Diversified Unison

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Other
Very similar haha. We all went through the same stage but don't give up yet. Keep on posting and sharing with others. Regular upload is the key to attract more viewers along with promoting your channel in different social media.

Reactions: explore&wander
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Very similar haha. We all went through the same stage but don't give up yet. Keep on posting and sharing with others. Regular upload is the key to attract more viewers along with promoting your channel in different social media.
Thank you for your response! I premade about 4 videos so I'm not giving up hope yet haha

Reactions: Diversified Unison

Diversified Unison

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Other
That's good to hear! :)
Also your channel link is broken. I was trying to check out your channel but it doesn't work.

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ONE VIDEO?????? trying not to be discouraged???? dear god, you shouldn't even be thinking about views for 3-6 months!

Wahduhhec

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Interesting question, I remember starting a gaming channel at first in hopes of blowing up with what I love to do... Didn't happen. But I was surprised to throw up a vlog on that channel instead of gaming and today it has 1,487 views. Don't know how, but I made another channel doing vlogs LOL.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ONE VIDEO?????? trying not to be discouraged???? dear god, you shouldn't even be thinking about views for 3-6 months!
I was never a very patient person haha[DOUBLEPOST=1515731342,1515731324][/DOUBLEPOST]
Interesting question, I remember starting a gaming channel at first in hopes of blowing up with what I love to do... Didn't happen. But I was surprised to throw up a vlog on that channel instead of gaming and today it has 1,487 views. Don't know how, but I made another channel doing vlogs LOL.
That's awesome man congrats