How long did it take your channel to really kick off

I started a month ago and have 150 subs but they are very hard to come by. Keep posting great content and they will notice your channel! GOOD LUCK! :)

I'm not a huge fan of footy. I'm a rugby and American Football type of guy! Another thing you can do is talk about your predictions for the football match IRL while you play the FIFA game, then post video as like "England vs Scotland Football Predictions & FIFA Gameplay"
Ah nice man ! Who's your american football team ? I've been a falcons fan past maybe 12-15 years, last year being the pinnacle ..... until that 2nd half happened LOL[DOUBLEPOST=1490036386,1490036350][/DOUBLEPOST]
I started a month ago and have 150 subs but they are very hard to come by. Keep posting great content and they will notice your channel! GOOD LUCK! :)
Haha they are indeed ! Im sitting around 50 at the moment haha.[DOUBLEPOST=1490036428][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for all the replies guys ! it's nice to know how long people have taken haha ! offers me an insight into what I should expect.

i made a how to download music from youtube to your computer video on my older channel in December 2016. it was dead until the start of February 2017, now i get around 1.5k views a day and went from 40 subs to 150+ within 2 month BUT, my main focus is on my new channel, the gaming channel where i upload everday, its slow but nonetheless very fun! :)

Yeah hasn't happened for me. I do get consistently good subscriber rates though, I seem to gain around 2-7 subscribers every day despite not having many views lol.

I've been on 107/108 subs for nearly three months, views aren't consistent really, but I guess I'll get there someday. It's hard going from around 115 subs then losing 8 in a matter of hours. I was on around 115 on January 26th and haven't grown since.

Just enjoy it I say ! Try and do the videos for the enjoyment, don't think of it as a possible career. If it kicks off then who knows what you can do with it, but until then just use it as a hobby and enjoy it :D I appreciate the comments guys ! Given me a good insight into what to expect ! If you have any free time then feel free to check out my channel and leave a message haha ! Be on the lookout for me on your channels too haha !
Take care guys :D

Back