How long did it take your channel to really kick off

LordKing

Haha I'm unfortunately struggling in this department, but being relatively new I wanted an insight into when you guys got that 1st boom sort of effect.

Thanks guys, don't be afraid to check out my vids :D

I didnt really start 'trying' until my channel was 8 months old or so. At that time i only have a few hundred subs. After I started 'trying', using better tags, better thumbnails, posting more videos, etc, it quickly (just 2-3 more months) broke the 1k mark.. Still waiting for it to REALLY 'kick off' though!

Bloody heck 1K is greattt !!! See im still developing on 25 subs, but I feel with what you describe as more vids etc the 100, then 1000 will be there haha !

It's been over 1.5 years that I took over managing a channel for an animal shelter and it still hasn't taken off.

I started vlogging on YouTube a month ago after being inspired by Joe Sugg, Caspar Lee, and Oli White. I originally wanted to do comedy sketches (still planning everything). Before you know it, I'm (now) at the end of the month with around 100 subs. I guess that's not bad for starting up :p

Back