Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

How long did it take your channel to really kick off

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by LordKing, Mar 17, 2017.

1. LordKing
    Cash:
    $12
    Haha I'm unfortunately struggling in this department, but being relatively new I wanted an insight into when you guys got that 1st boom sort of effect.

Thanks guys, don't be afraid to check out my vids :D

2. Sinc
    Mr Not That Famous
    Cash:
    $5
    i posted a video that went sorta viral then went to college, biggest mistake. Now i got a lot of dead subs and regret.

AmberAndGolden likes this.
  3. LordKing
    Cash:
    $12
    That's still sick though man ! so you made just the one viral and it blew haha ?

4. The NotARubicon!
    NotARubicon Productions
    Cash:
    $47
    I didnt really start 'trying' until my channel was 8 months old or so. At that time i only have a few hundred subs. After I started 'trying', using better tags, better thumbnails, posting more videos, etc, it quickly (just 2-3 more months) broke the 1k mark.. Still waiting for it to REALLY 'kick off' though!

Stan Tse likes this.
  5. LordKing
    Cash:
    $12
    Bloody heck 1K is greattt !!! See im still developing on 25 subs, but I feel with what you describe as more vids etc the 100, then 1000 will be there haha !

6. Redford1900
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $15
    It's been over 1.5 years that I took over managing a channel for an animal shelter and it still hasn't taken off.

7. LordKing
    Cash:
    $12
    Wow, just stay at it I guess ! It'll come

Redford1900 likes this.
  8. Hadi
    Cash:
    $21
    I started vlogging on YouTube a month ago after being inspired by Joe Sugg, Caspar Lee, and Oli White. I originally wanted to do comedy sketches (still planning everything). Before you know it, I'm (now) at the end of the month with around 100 subs. I guess that's not bad for starting up :p

9. LordKing
    Cash:
    $12
    Wow 100 in a month or so is so good ! Keep up the great work. Hopefully I can achieve similar numbers haha. Also caspar is so funny.

10. SplitSecond
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $4
    Hoping to Kick Off Soon lmao :bounce: